Shop and Service Technician Absolute
Location: Waller, Texas
- Abides by and enforces SPCI Safety and Company Policies
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of all equipment and processes used in a least 3 PSL applications and the specifics concerning their maintenance, repair and testing and the facility equipment processes for the same.
- Ability to liaison with the Shop Foreman and Facility Manager as required to assist with workflow and function of the facility to accomplish tasks as required.
- Ability to interface with the Client and/or Client representatives to establish a positive and defined working relationship.
- Responsible for all necessary documentation and reporting functions to fulfill all necessary process-driven requirements concerning the equipment.
- Active participation with all level-designated employees to mentor, train and assess their readiness for promotion or gaps that need further attention as required by the Shop Foreman and Facility Manager.
- Willingness and ability to step in as required to assist in the management of the facility and to assist upper supervisory levels when needed.
To apply for this position, please contact us.